For this hop we will be featuring the letter T. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their # element will be featured in their post. If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda’s blog ~ Scrappy Therapy
If you came from Catherine Nowak ~ you are on the right track!
Hi everyone! For my T Project I decided to look for a T or a tree. We have lots of trees on stamp sets but since I just go my brand new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection I looked at the T page and found a Peace Tree tree there on a card and on a pocket card. And there is more….I found more than one TREE! – there is a kind of tree for a sympathy card. These are on page 15.
I cut this one with the pale blue print from Snowhaven. It is so pretty and because we can only get 2 sheets at a time in one packet, that makes this a pretty special card! I used the zip strip to trip, burnished edges with glacier ink and added the bow from my ribbon stash. The coordinating envelope is made with Glacier card stock and cut with this cartridge too!
This Cartridge offers us 400 projects…more than a card a day for a year! I just had to try a popup card. The Christmas tree popup is on page 48.
I used ruby for the base and the music print from Yuletide carol for the inside. I have decorated with the Yuletide Carol Complements.
Artfully Sent comes with 3 stamp sets and a pack of white cardstock to get you started.
- CTMH Artfully sent Cartridge has relative size projects – all your pieces will cut in the size needed for the size card as suggested. You can of course cut any size you like using real dial size.
- There are 7 card types to choose from – pop ups, swing, build a scene, sentiment, sleeves and pocket scrapping cards as well as envelopes.
- Score marks will be cut by the cricut so you know exactly where to score and get great folds. You can ink, texturise and decorate to your hearts content! I hope you have enjoyed this first post of more cards to come! Loving this cartridge!!!
Products used to make these cards are available at my online store/ Be sure to join this months virtual gathering to be in the draw for host rewards.
- Cricut Artfully Sent Collection. (Ask your consultant about how you can get this half price!)
- Yuletide Carol Paper Packet and Complements
- Snowhaven Paper Packet
- Score board
- Gold Shimmer Trim (The easiest to use, cleanest non messy don’t get gitter on your hands kind of glitter!)
- Inks for edge distressing – Olive, Desert Sand
- Mini glue dots
- Bonding Memories Glue
Your next stop on our Everything ABC’S blog Hop is Lauren Moore – CTMH Craftings
In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy