- Picture yourself having loads of FUN with like minded creative people.
- Picture yourself growing confidence in your creative talents.
- Picture yourself in a room with dozens of other inky fingers.
- Picture yourself with a funky machine doing all that fancy cutting for you.
- Picture yourself with growing self confidence.
- Picture yourself with new Friends.
- Picture yourself with access to hundred of free and discounted products giving you an affordable hobby.
- Picture yourself nurtured and supported.
- Picture yourself in a position to grow.
- Picture yourself opening a box of creative goodies valued at $300 that only cost $99!
If you would like to turn this picture into reality then the Close To My Heart family is for you!
Join in the fun with us and reap the benefits!
Since joining Close To My Heart I have blossomed! My creative buttons have all been turned on, my confidence us up and my team is growing. I have gone from a struggling direct selling consultant to a successful team leader in a short few months of the change over to this company. CTMH is NEW for us in Australia but the company is very solid with a sound 30 year reputation in the USA and they have it right! I have made some awesome new friendships, I have been fully acknowledged for successes, had some awesome events, and I save a LOT of money doing what I love – scrapbooking and crafting and teaching other how to do it too. EVERYONE is welcome is the company motto and I just love how welcoming that feels. I have team members brand new to scrapbooking, as well as those with loads of experience in paper craft who constantly inspire me. The support and training from CTMH is not just applicable to running a business – it is also applicable to every day life.
Here is what Founding Director Diane Lampert has had to say about Becoming part of the Close To My Heart opportunity
“After 15 years with Creative Memories in Australia, I wondered what my future held when the company ceased operations. Uncertainty turned to certainty—the BEST THING EVER—a new business opportunity with Close To My Heart!
The results are astounding: my Team business is larger than it was previously and my Team is thriving; attendance at events is at an all-time high; new Consultants are engaged and enthusiastic, and everyone is happy working with the expansive Close To My Heart product line and this wonderful company. It’s so exciting to be involved in this fresh start!
Company founder Jeanette Lynton has built this debt-free company over the past 30 years and she has a vision for the next 30 years that every single member of the corporate team embraces and executes every day. Instead of being worried about the direction of my future, I am proud to represent Close To My Heart products and the brand that has been passionately built for many years.
I encourage anyone thinking about making a switch to consider Close To My Heart. I am thankful to have a solid, fun, welcoming new home that values memory keeping as much as I do!” — Diane Lampert, Senior Executive Director
You can read more testimonials here.
The bottom line for me is this: I have rediscovered my happy place with Close To My Heart and have total faith that I will be part of this family for many years to come. It would be awesome to share that joy with you and NOW is an especially good time for you to do that.
Everyone who joins Close To My Heart between now and December 15th will have the opportunity to get this brand new product FREE as soon as it is launched! Isn’t it awesome!
This program provides you with the ease of scrapbooking life’s moments as they happen. With adorable pre-designed cards featuring unique sentiments, icons, and journaling space, all you have to add is your own photo collection! The several themes can be mixed and matched for more versatility. The prompts on several of the cards will help you creatively journal, and the various assortments of Memory Protectors™ will make your finished products truly unique.
Now I did mention a Funky Machine to do all the cutting for you. Here in Australia Close To My Heart consultants have exclusive access to ArtDeco Creations, the official importers of the Cricut Machine which we all need to make the most of the fantastic Cricut cartridges by Close To My Heart. Not only do these cartridges carry 700 images, Close To My Heart regularly posts inspirational ideas and how to’s to support our use of these cartridges! Picture this one as a Christmas gift – from your special other or yourself to YOU! You deserve it don’t you?
Whether you are an experienced crafter, a total newbie, a seasoned network seller or just for me hobbyist you will be very welcome with Close To My Heart!
You will have compensation and incentives
- 22% base comission and up to 35% comission
- Access to training, team events, webinars, conventions and retreats. Training includes hands on creating!
- A huge diversity of products! 100’s of them!! If you have looked at our Product Launch Guide you may feel just a tad excited about the range and variety….wait till Feb 1st when we have the FULL range here in Australia!
- If you join now you will have access to this full range in January!
- All the passion and support from CTMH for memory keeping and memory making with top selling scrapbooking products
Picture yourself making the switch!
If you have been a consultant for another company, scrapbooking or any other direct selling for that matter, take a look at this
Can you feel the warmth and hear the excitement of Christine? That is what Close To My Heart is all about! I would love to have you join my team! Near or far, as long as you are in Australia I can help you to get started!
Picture yourself as part of a team of wonderful remote from the city consultants who network and support each other. Come and join my team!
For those of you within Cooee of Mildura I extend to you an invitation to attend one or two events within the next week.
- Sunday Nov 24th we have a play day at the Mildura Masonic Centre. You are welcome to attend for FREE if you mention this post. I will give you the details when you book in.
- Monday Nov 25th Come along and meet team members and learn more about Close To My Heart. This is another free one for you – just let me know you intend to come. I have challenged myself to run out of chairs! (Have you ever counted how many chairs you have in your home?)
For those of you too far away or unable to come give me a holler via the form below and I will meet with you at another time for coffee or contact you by phone. There is absolutely no need for you to miss out on one of the boxes I have here ready and waiting for you!
Here are some important links for you
Use the form below and I will send you more details such as the full compensation plan and the T and C’s.