Hello and welcome to the promised part 2 of my Magical Days of Christmas Flip calendar. if you missed part 1, it is here.
Our journey continues with stamps, cricut cuts and bit of glitter and shine!
I love this little tree stamp – and at just $4 it is a very useful addition to my Christmas stamp collection!
I love the various artbooking pages in the Artbooking Cartridge and this swirly curly one is no different. I added a splash of glitter here having discovered the ease of a generous dose of Mod Podge and a sprinkle of glitter. If you do this do it on baking paper for easy return of excess to the bottle and binning the rest.
Overlays….oh my! I love the Artbooking overlays and this was cut quickly and easily with Artbooking. As a bonus I have the negative shapes ready to put on other projects! The reindeer is also in Artbooking – a touch of glitter and a sparkle red nose added a finishing touch.
It is by now Christmas eve and in the land downunder we are likely to be cooling off in a pool in my region! It may be over 40 Celsius here! The kids are excited with the traditional image of Santa and his Reindeer, and we can only dream of cool snow. Ho Ho Ho we have our Christmas cheer on at least! The Ho Ho Ho stamp is another of those cute little $4 ones that is essential to my little collection.
This page is cut at recommended settings in Artbooking. The Yo Yo is 2 2×12 inch strips accordion folded at 1/4 inch. Onto these I have popped a sparkly snowflake and finally the 25 stamp. I used white behind ‘December’ to help it pop out!
I have enjoyed doing this project and look forward to taking a page off the stand as each day goes by and journaling or adding a photo each day.
All products used in this project are available from my online store to any resident in Australia. Why not head over there now and start shopping?
Your Wish list to make this project:
- WOTG Sparkle and Shine pack G1071
- Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack X7176B
- Magical Days Stamp Set D1552
- Santa Clause Stamp Set C1567
- Santa’s Greeting M1028
- Tee Delights M1032
- SOTM Scandinavian wishes S1310
- Silver Z1799 and Red Z1848 Shimmer trim
- White Chalk Marker Z1767
- Inks – Slate Z2173 Cranberry Z2116 Juniper Z2165 Colonial white Z2168 or white daisy Z2163
- Flip Stand Z1896
- Artbooking Cricut Collection Z1906
- Art Philosophy Cricut Collection Z1686
- 3D foam Tape Z1151
If you do not have a Cricut machine yet ask me how you can get one at wholesale price just in time for Christmas!
* The Holidays from the Heart guide has starred items. You are entitled to one FREE starred item with every $130 purchase. Order online and have your goodies sent straight to your door. All orders over $75 are also able to get Stamp Of The Month (SOTM) for just $5. Awesome savings for you!
** The Holidays from the Heart catalogue now includes more products including washi tape and gift bags – take a look!
If you have questions at all please post a comment and I will try and answer them for you. If you live in or around Sunraysia and want to see this and many more projects, or join in on a Play Day let me know. Thanks for stopping by!